Hospital and Rest Home Thrift Shop
The Hospital and Rest Home Thrift Shop is an indoor flea market with class. Everything is clean, quality merchandise. The store is bright, fresh, clean, and welcomes browsing, puttering and visiting. Come see us.
Directions: The H & R Thrift Shop is situated at 103 & 105 West Broadway in Philipsburg's historic commercial district. Philipsburg is at the heart of the Pintler Scenic Route. Accessible at both ends by I-90 between Glacier and Yellowstone Parks on Montana Highway 1.
As an Auxiliary for Granite County Hospital District and Rest Home, enough praise can't be given to what a benefit the H & R Thrift Shop is. Below is a list of gifts that have been bestowed to our hospital:
- Nursing Home & Hospital Carpet
- Hospital Beds and Mattresses
- Zoll Monitor
- Lab Equipment for GCMC
- Lab Equipment for Margo Bowers Clinic
- Total Gym for the Physical Theraphy
- Big Screen TV for the Residents Lounge
- Linens, Tables, and Chairs for the Dining Room
- Sara Patient Lifts
- ER Gurney
- Lift Chair
- Computer, Software, and Equipment
- Telemetry Monitoring
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Warm Food Cart
- X-Ray Equipment
- Walk-in Cooler
- Commercial Washer & Dryer
- Public Bathroom Remodel
- 4-Wheeler with snow plow for maintenance
- Nursing Station Remodel
- Wheel Chairs
- Maxi Move Lift
- Steam Table
Please continue to take your used items to H & R for them to resale which will enable them to continue giving so many needed items!
A Big THANK YOU to everyone on H & R!
H & R Thrift Shop
Philipsburg, MT 59858